Meat Processing - Drinking Water Treatment
The use of contaminated water with various bacteria, nitrites, nitrates or other negative factors can substantially affect the normal evolution of animal health, as well as the quality of the resulting products.
The general treatment flow for underground water sources:
- Oxidation – Optional step
- Filtration of sediments or oxidized elements
- Automatic filtering – Filtration of various contaminants through automatic filter stations equipped with various filter media
- Sterilization with ultraviolet
General treatment flow for surface water:
- Coagulation / Flocculation / Oxidation / pH Control
- Fast mixing
- Lamella decanter
- Multimedia Filtering System
Meat Processing - Wastewater Treatment
Waste water from the slaughtering and meat processing process shows significant concentrations exceeding the suspended solids, CBO5, CCOCr, pH, MS, 105 ° C filtration residue, total nitrogen, total phosphorus (phosphates), nitrogen Ammoniacal, Ca, Mg, total coliform bacteria, contains blood, all kinds of meat residue, an important amount of fat, solids and oils.
- Mechanical step – through screening with a high-capacity filter used for solid-liquid separation.
- Physical-chemical stage – in dissolved air flotation units. Dissolved air flotation is a process used to separate solid particles (suspended solids), liquids (oils and fats) and to separate and concentrate sludge. When the flotation process is preceded by a coagulation-floculation treatment, the efficiency of the separation of solids in the suspension is much higher, providing a reduction of CB05 Of at least 40%, depending on the type of waste water.
- The biological step achieves organic matter reduction, nitrification, denitrification and biological reduction of phosphorus in the active sludge.
- Final disinfection – The final disinfection of the water before its discharged into the emissary is done by chlorination using chlorine dispensing pumps, ultraviolet sterilization or membrane ultrafiltration.
- The sludge processing step – the sludge from the wastewater treatment process is subjected to processing processes, depending on the requirements of the beneficiary and the rules imposed by the legal regulations in force.
Static screen is a filter used on solid-liquid separation, on the wastewater treatment plant. process with almost no maintenance requirements and no energy input at all. The static screen consists mainly of a body made of Polyester reinforced with fiberglass and a stainless steel wire mesh frame that channels the waste water to be treated.
The rotary screen is a high capacity filter with sizes much smaller than those of other rotary screens in its class, used for solid-liquid separation. The filtration capacity is five times higher for this type, than the static sieves, the possibility of being blocked by residues is practically reduced, due to the self-cleaning system.
Flotation with dissolved air – FRC
The main purpose of the dissolved air flotation unit – FRC is to remove the fats, emulsified oils and very fine suspended matters. Before the entry to the flotation unit, the wastewater is mixed with coagulating agent and flocculating agent for a good efficiency in retaining solid matter, phosphorus and biodegradable organic agent. The FRC systems need reagent admixture for pH adjustment, coagulation and flocculation. These reagents are brought in the reaction tubes by the metering pumps.
Sludge Press Filter – FP
The filter press is a sludge dehydrator, designed to solve drying problems both industrial and urban waste sludge. Such units could be operated in the manual mode (FPM), semi-automatic mode (FPSA) or automatic mode (FPA).
The press filter is supplied for any application, adapted according to size and function.
Before it could be dewatered in the dewatering system, the sludge conditioning is required.