Milk Processing - Drinking Water Treatment
The assessment of the initial situation is decisive for the correct design of a water treatment plant.
- Source of raw water (groundwater or surface water);
- The required daily and hourly flow rate (m3 / h, l / s);
- Organoleptic and physico-chemical indicators as well as bacteriological indicators.
The general treatment flow for underground water sources:
- Oxidation – Optional step
- Filtration of sediments or oxidized elements
- Automatic filtering – Filtration of various contaminants through automatic filter stations equipped with various filter media
- Sterilization with ultraviolet
General treatment flow for surface water:
- Coagulation / Flocculation / Oxidation / pH Control
- Fast mixing
- Lamella decanter
- Multimedia Filtering System
MILK Processing - Wastewater Treatment
C & V Water Control offers a wide range of integrated equipment in wastewater treatment plants of different capacities, sized according to the quality parameters of the inlet and the amount of waste water to be treated. The general purge flow shown in the diagram below includes all the steps necessary for the treatment, so that the water outlet presents the quality parameters imposed by NTPA 001/2005 and NTPA 011/2005 norms for evacuation to natural emissaries or NTPA 002/2005.
- Mechanical step – through screening with a high-capacity filter used for solid-liquid separation.
- Physical-chemical stage – in dissolved air flotation units. Dissolved air flotation is a process used to separate solid particles (suspended solids), liquids (oils and fats) and to separate and concentrate sludge. When the flotation process is preceded by a coagulation-floculation treatment, the efficiency of the separation of solids in the suspension is much higher, providing a reduction of CB05 Of at least 40%, depending on the type of waste water.
- The biological step achieves organic matter reduction, nitrification, denitrification and biological reduction of phosphorus in the active sludge.
- Final disinfection – The final disinfection of the water before its discharged into the emissary is done by chlorination using chlorine dispensing pumps, ultraviolet sterilization or membrane ultrafiltration.
- The sludge processing step – the sludge from the wastewater treatment process is subjected to processing processes, depending on the requirements of the beneficiary and the rules imposed by the legal regulations in force.
Static screen is a filter used on solid-liquid separation, on the wastewater treatment plant. process with almost no maintenance requirements and no energy input at all. The static screen consists mainly of a body made of Polyester reinforced with fiberglass and a stainless steel wire mesh frame that channels the waste water to be treated.
The rotary screen is a high capacity filter with sizes much smaller than those of other rotary screens in its class, used for solid-liquid separation. The filtration capacity is five times higher for this type, than the static sieves, the possibility of being blocked by residues is practically reduced, due to the self-cleaning system.
Flotation with dissolved air – FRC
The main purpose of the dissolved air flotation unit – FRC is to remove the fats, emulsified oils and very fine suspended matters. Before the entry to the flotation unit, the wastewater is mixed with coagulating agent and flocculating agent for a good efficiency in retaining solid matter, phosphorus and biodegradable organic agent. The FRC systems need reagent admixture for pH adjustment, coagulation and flocculation. These reagents are brought in the reaction tubes by the metering pumps.
Sludge Press Filter – FP
The filter press is a sludge dehydrator, designed to solve drying problems both industrial and urban waste sludge. Such units could be operated in the manual mode (FPM), semi-automatic mode (FPSA) or automatic mode (FPA).
The press filter is supplied for any application, adapted according to size and function.
Before it could be dewatered in the dewatering system, the sludge conditioning is required.